xx

xx

Friday, October 22, 2010

Tot School - Number 4

The number weeks are always lighter on material and activities because I didn’t plan much for them, hoping they could be our easy weeks. Reagan was not pleased that I didn’t have more stuff for her to do. First we did our sticker card. These will be fun flashcards when we are all done with them. Then I had her do a tracing worksheet. We worked on tracing horizontal lines. Drawing is the one thing Reagan really struggles with. I have been seeing definite improvement, but it is still a lot of hard work for her to even trace these lines. She worked very hard on this worksheet, but we could stand to do it again later on, too. I also found a leaf matching worksheet which has nothing to do with the number 4, but seemed seasonably appropriate. This, for some reason, was really just too difficult for Reagan. It could have been her mood or it just could have been too hard. Who knows. She tried and struggled through it. I think we were both glad when it was done. I guess not every activity can be a hit.

No comments: