xx

xx

Friday, September 03, 2010

Tot School - Letter D

I'll be honest, I did not have a lot of time this week to focus on tot school. But, here's what we did get accomplished.

D is for DUCK. Reagan actually asked to color two ducks - one of which went to her Aunt Amy.




D is for DOG. This is a worksheet I put together myself. First she had to trace the dog. Again, this is a new skill for her and while she struggled she at least tried and I was happy with her effort. Then it was Reagan's turn to draw her own DOG. I thought it came out really cute! Also on the worksheet she got to put some DIEGO stickers - which she really enjoyed. I found those at our Dollar Tree.






And for our fun D activity we went for a DRIVE to Grandpa and Grandma's house for an overnight stay. The drive there went well...the drive home was a sad event as Reagan cried a LOT about having to leave and go back home!

D was delightful!

No comments: