xx

xx

Friday, September 28, 2007

Still here

Updates as to our status have been few and far between as of late. Partly because I worry I bore you all to tears when I give "reports". And partly because I just don't seem to have the creative juices flowing this past week. Stuff has happened, but, well, each event has warranted only a sentence or two worth of mention - not stuff of an entire blog. The good news is that I have decided to write this one post consisting entirely of 1-2 sentence blurbs on all the randomness that has been in our lives this past week.

Hubby and I watched the Bachelor season premiere. Hubby made cracks during the whole episode - all of which were hilarious, but most notably included "He has to eliminate 10 after he met them like a few hours ago? Seriously, soon its going to be "Hi, I'm Brad, I just don't think its going to work out!"

Reagan's cold has progressed down her throat - drainage and all. She now tries to clear her throat in the morning and ends up just grunting really loudly much too often. Funny, disturbing and gross all at the same time.

I had another guitar lesson and once again I was so nervous to display "what I had learned" that I didn't really prove my capabilities to my teacher. I'd get Hubby to testify to my progress, but I'm not sure he'd label it progress or just "less noisy".

I am greatly enjoying (for the second time) a book by Bill Hybels "Honest to God". I highly recommend it to everyone.

I drink coffee now. I have been having some at home and now some at work too. Of course by the time I have added the sugar, creamer, milk, whathaveyou it resembles a latte - but whatever.

My nose is not a fan of the warmer temperatures and increased pollen. I'm trying to fight my way through this season without the aid of drugs. The drugs are more and more appealing all the time.

I take a bunch of pictures of PetePete and I finally finally ordered them last week. 170 pictures. Whoa.

This weekend we are going to go visit Tom and Angie (you know, that handsome groom and beautiful bride you saw in July). Reagan is very anxious to see them again and show off her stuff. I swear, if we didn't have her we'd be soooo boring!

And there you have it. Our notable blurbs. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!!

No comments: