xx

xx

Monday, January 31, 2011

Catching Up Via Facebook Statuses Not Posted

"Too much of a good thing is wonderful." I quite agree.

The doctor HURT my foot and I now walk with a PRONOUNCED limp. Ow ow OW!

Thank goodness for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Yay my Mom came to visit!

The new recipe for Pizza Muffins was, in a word, horrendous.

The new recipe for Biscuit Topped Chicken was, in a word, fabulous.

The new recipe for Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu was, in two words, really good.

So glad my husband could repair the furnace himself!

Stupid car breakdown on a Friday afternoon at 4:00 p.m. At least the shop fixed it up before the weekend hit.

Do not go away and watch basketball all day and then come home and complain about me reading a book while you bathe the children. :)

I just finished The Grapes of Wrath by John Steinbeck and "enjoyed" it. Depressing though it was, it was a really good read.

I have a hankering to make fried chicken.

Just cleaned out my closet and I feel better about myself. No need to keep the sweater I haven't worn in 3+ years.

I miss my brother. A lot.

Just delivered my last Christmas gift. Yes, the one I totally forgot about and found last week.

It would be cruel and unusual punishment to make them NOT share a room.

I seriously need to get on top of my scrapbooking here! There are pictures to be ordered, people!

So, you're saying the book will not type and revise itself? Darn.

I am a bad bad blogger! People have probably unsubscribed. :( Must do something about this!

No comments: