xx

xx

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This will probably be ugly

Let me start off by saying I am running on about 4 hours of sleep and have very needy children this morning so this will most likely make very little sense. And because I am so...drained...I fear I am not capable of paragraphs therefore you will get another list. That paragraph I just wrote will now require an extra cup of coffee to compensate for the enormous amount of energy and concentration it cost me.

- We went to the park yesterday wherein Reagan fell out of the swing. I did not see her land but she complained about her feet hurting. She complained the rest of the morning and early afternoon. Today, she can hardly walk without crying. Yeah, I'll have to do something about this.

- Madison seems to have another tooth or an ear infection or is just suffering from a cold or allergies. At any rate, she is a slime ball of unmatched proportions and she would be happy to smear her little snot covered face on your shoulder or even perhaps display her remarkable talent for blowing snot bubbles.

- Hubby and I went with our concert buddies - Jeremy and Sarah - to Hillsong United last night.

- We got there about 3 hours before the concert started.

- We stood in line waiting to get in (it was general admission) for about 2 hours.

- We ran like fools to get good "seats", only to find out there were no seats. Standing room only on the floor.

- We stood from approximately 5:30 till 10:30.

- We are very sore.

- Hillsong United is...good. I enjoyed the concert. I am glad I went. But I have mixed feelings. As Sarah put it, "the songs I knew I really liked. Everything else..." I totally agree.

- I need to pay closer attention when I order tickets. It ended up not mattering taht it was standing room only "seats", because even the people who had seats to use did not use them - everyone stood the whole entire 2 1/2 hours. Still...lessons learned.

- When someone tells you to go to gate 107 to get floor access, just listen to them. I ran down stairs and them up and then down...and people, I could have laid down on the floor and taken a nap.

- I still love Papa Johns pizza.

- My Mom and my friend Shalene were so so sweet to watch the girls for us. We are so thankful!

- McDonalds has this $1 drink any size special right now and I think its awesome.

- I got a letter from Tom and Angie and it made me happy.

- Mom gave us all some souvenirs from her trip to Southeast Asia. Very fun.

- Reagan got her Easter basket from Grandma this morning and boy howdy did she love that.

- Madison got yogurt melts in her Easter basket and she LOVED them.

- I have a one year birthday party to plan!! The theme will hopefully be "candyland".

- There is not enough coffee in the world, my friends.

2 comments:

Dale Deur said...

I'm with you on the coffee, girl.

Laura K. said...

oh Jean. I love you, friend! ;)