xx

xx

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Easter

We had a WONDERFUL Easter celebration on Sunday! I was on praise team and Brian played the trumpet for a few songs so we were BUSY. It was a little chaotic, but it all went really well. Brian's parents watched the girls for us and then my Dad and Amy joined all of us for church. The worship was powerful and the Spirit was thick. Afterward we rushed home to take a few pictures and make a big meal. We were missing my Mom, Tom and Angie this year! But we still had a good time together.

Our family...post church. This is pretty much the first time all 4 of us were together that day.


This is the best picture I got of the girls together. We will have to try again another day.


Aunt Amy gets the best smiles from Reagan.


This girl LOVES her Grandpa VV!!


It may have been past someone's nap time. Also, Madison was tired. Don't worry, I got my nap in later that day. Brian's parents were very helpful in watching the girls for us while we had our early morning practices at church.


We hope you had a blessed Easter!

No comments: