xx

xx

Sunday, April 05, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt!

We attended the annual Pella Corporation Easter Egg Hunt this Saturday morning. Its not as much of an “easter egg hunt” as it is a giant candy free for all. Not that I’m complaining. I feel its important to teach Reagan the important things of Easter - like the joy of candy, for example. Oh, I kid. Sort of. I do love candy. And I’ll admit, I was every bit as excited for her to run and grab handfuls of candy. Part of the joy of having children is that your house has more candy it in. I kid, again. Sort of. I’m lucky that she still thinks sharing is fun.

In Reagan's words...


Do you see what's behind me?


Can I go yet? Seriously? I have to "wait"?


I mean, just look at all that candy, Daddy?!


Ah ha! I got one!


What's that kid got over there?


I better hurry and throw this stuff in my bucket before these other people get it.


Getting a good stash already.


Oh man, this is exhausting!


Time to get selective.


Or I'll just stand here and inspect some treats while Daddy throws candy to the other kids.


A good haul. Now off to go eat it.


I don't know what this was all about...but it was weird and wonderful all at the same time. Its going to be a while before I wipe this concerned expression off my face.


Also, my Mommy needs a haircut!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the commentary! Too funny!