xx

xx

Monday, February 09, 2009

Scattered

I am quite a scatterbrain today. My thoughts just seem to be jumpy. And I'm afraid whatever I write here will have very little cohesiveness.

Saturday I scrapbooked for nearly 12 hours! Wow! I thought that would be SO much more than enough time...but it turns out I have a few pages left to finish. I only scrapbook once every 6 months or so. That makes for a lot to do, but its a workable amount for me.

Sunday I led praise team and enjoyed that a lot. I got some serious goosebumps during one song in particular! Reagan on the other hand, was unamused that Mommy was not sitting next to her in the pew for portions of the service.

After church, Reagan hit her chin on the coffee table because she wasn't sitting correctly on the little stool next to it. Not more than 15 minutes later she did the exact same thing AGAIN.

We went on a walk on Sunday afternoon but it was a bit cooler than we anticipated so we kept it pretty short.

I kinda like Mondays. They are a nice fresh start, sometimes.

I stayed up much later than I intended to last night because I wanted to see Chris Brown on the Grammy's. Pretty much I just like to watch the guy dance. So then I got really ticked that he wasn't on and wasn't on and then I gave up and went to bed. Of course I find out this morning that he was arrested and could not perform because he was in police custody. Oh.

I had a dream last night that I went into labor. It was not a good dream.

We believe the plumbing issues in our basement ceiling have been fixed. But we're not sure enough to have the ceiling repaired just yet.

I feel absolutely enormous lately...like HUGE. And I waddle almost all the time.

I have purchased more clothes for Reagan for next winter than I have for this spring/summer. I'm banking BIG on garage sales this year!

I am cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs. Oy.

We have a fairly uneventful week...except for my glucose screening and doctor's appointment. I am nervous about that glucose screening. I passed it with Reagan, but I'm just afraid I won't pass this time around. If you could say a brief prayer for me on Thursday, I would greatly appreciate it!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jean,

I hear you on the scrapbooking! Never enough time to quite finish it all!

I like your list. It all made sense to me :)

I will pray for your gluclose test. I passed mine and was very grateful for that!

Have a great week!!

all up in each others bizness said...

well i didn't pass mine jean and its not the end of the world if you don't :)

i'll be praying you do but if you don't....feel free to vent to me :)