xx

xx

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Where to start...

I realize I have been a bit lacking in the reading material category lately. Truth is, I needed a bit of a break. And though my break is not quite over yet, its been good to give my writing brain a little vacation.

Of course, this wasn't so much my idea as it was necessity. I've been battling a cold/cough for a while. I have been really swamped at work. Reagan has a cold as well and keeping up with her runny nose eventually does me in. We've also been busy on weekends and weeknights as recently we've been able to see lots of family.

I blog about life but sometimes life gets in the way of blogging. Vicious cycle. At any rate, I hope you can have some patience with me as I take a little more time to refresh my spirit. Its good not to force a story, so for a few more weeks I'll let all my many tales cook a while longer.

No comments: