- we went to a bonfire. Reagan was marvelously well behaved. We were very pleased.
- I went to Bible study
- Hubby helped some friends work on their house and then went to his Grandparents' farm.
- we watched Reagan try to jump. She takes after her father. Which means she will not be entering any high jump contests any time soon.
- we were in the nursery at church (all 3 of us) which Reagan thought was super duper cool until SOME OTHER KID sat in my lap! The nerve.
- we made supper for Monday night ahead of time.
- we went to the park together on Sunday afternoon. The breeze was nice but the sun was actually quite warm.
- we attended the first meeting of the ARANSA (Amazing Race Addicts Not So Annonymous) wherein we had some really really incredible snacks. The bar, it has been set oh so high.
- we slept with the windows open but had to race to shut them when the floods came.