xx

xx

Friday, September 19, 2008

Its a slow week. You get a meme...

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce:
2. Bakery:
3. Meat:
4. Frozen:
5. Dairy: 2% milk

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?
1. GAP curvy jeans
2. Black v-neck shirt
3. Some rockin’ red patent leather high heels

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?
1. “No no, Ray!”
2. “Take a bite!”
3. “Seriously...”
4. “That/It was hysterical!”
5. “Suuuuuper”

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. Shower
2. Drinking one cup of decaf coffee
3. Devotions (at least I try REALLY hard to do them every single day)

We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. Napping
2. Watching all kinds of useless television
3. Organizing a closet or a drawer
4. Singing and dancing in my kitchen to my most favorite music
5. Practicing guitar

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. Elephants
2. Tigers
3. Sea lions

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?
1. The Office
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Ellen
4. Gilmore Girls (yes, I know it isn’t on anymore but I LOVED their witty banter!)

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Caramel Combustion
2. Bunny Tracks
3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. day planner - life will cease without it
2. checkbook
3. Tide-to-go
4. “I LOVE NY” silver pen
5. cherry chapstick

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. Legal assistant (I honestly like this stuff that they pay me to do)
2. Freelance writer (though I suppose this would not be at a job fair...)
3. Stagehand at a major concert venue
4. Marketing something or other

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Stop depending on other people for your happiness
2. Please do not wear those horrendously tight jeans anymore
3. It is okay to cut your hair.
4. Someday, this really great guy is going to fall in love with you and you’ll live happily ever after. Don’t worry so much about finding him yet.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's fun Jean! I liked reading everyone of your answers. You made me laugh!!

all up in each others bizness said...

jean i like you in tight jeans,lol