xx

xx

Friday, April 25, 2008

100 Things Worth Doing (76-100)

76. Eating 6 pieces of cheesecake in one day because I just couldn’t stop myself.
77. Making a replica of the Mayflower with my Dad for a high school project
78. Holding Andrew and feeling Reagan move inside me
79. Bonfires at Bible Camp
80. Lying on a hillside one summer night with Manda, making frog puppets
81. Chillin’ on a porch swing my sister.
82. My mother-in-law making my wedding veil
83. Meeting Brian for the first time
84. Holding hands in the car
85. Brian calling me a “vicious cat”
86. A published author/speake/professor critiquing my expository writing for 4 months
87. Hearing someone tell me about something nice Brian said about me behind my back
88. Almost getting lost on the subway in Chicago
89. Waiting on the stairs for the music to start, my bridesmaids carrying my train
90. An armload of fresh lilacs
91. Learning to iceskate backwards
92. Reading the Lord of the Rings books and then seeing the movies
93. Star Trek late at night with my Mom
94. Wearing my high school boyfriend’s class ring
95. Peeling potatoes with my Grandma with a butter knife because I was too young for a “real” knife
96. Reagan running to me with her arms outstretched
97. Choosing laughter over tears
98. Organizing an office chair race at work
99. Coming home from work to find the table set and roses in the middle
100. Rope swing in the hay-mow with my brother

No comments: