xx

xx

Monday, August 06, 2007

Basement

We have a full finished basement. But truly, we don't use it as often as we could. Part of the reason for that is the tinyness of the t.v. I'd love to have a big screen with surround sound, but apparently this is not a wise financial move. We do have a very nice fireplace which we enjoy in the winter months. I've been known to sit way too close to it on occassion.




















We also have a music section. This is where the piano and guitar live. Hubby plays piano. I attempt to play guitar. I'm still learning.

Also, note the built in display case holding care bears, frogs (no, I don't collect those anymore) and tractors. The prettiest ones are red. I know, cuz I've grown up with them.


























Also, pictures of our very very blue basement bathroom. Hubby was none too happy with this color selection, but such is life. It looks very nice now. A happy, albeit very bright, room.


























Dordt graduation pictures, curtains I MADE, and the fire engine which sits (appropriately) next to the fireplace. You know, just in case.




No comments: