xx

xx

Monday, June 11, 2007

Ups and downs

Up: Reagan had a good time with her babysitter Friday evening and we enjoyed being out - just the two of us.

Down: Upon being handed off to the volunteer babysitter, Reagan had her first stranger-anxiety experience which sort of rattled us. Rest assured, she got over it - quicker than we did.

Up: Saturday called for a day of running errands and chores around the house. That evening we had a nice dinner with some friends.

Down: We watched them put their kids to bed and are now completely convinced we are doing something wrong. Talk about easy!

Up: Sunday we attended church with some college friends who were visiting from Kansas. It was good to catch up with them since we hadn't seen them in years.

Down: Reagan is most definitely teething and while I pity her, my patience is being tested severely because she cannot, apparently, sprout teeth and sleep at the same time. It took us 2.5 hours to get her to sleep last night. We are praying for that little tooth to pop through and deliver us from sleeplessness.

Up: My hair smells surprisingly good today - don't know why. I happen to very much like the outfit I chose for myself this morning - makes me feel skinny which is slightly ridiculous but I'll take it. Reagan was fairly cooperative in the morning routine.

Down: This promises to be the beginning of a very busy week for us. Hubby has no less than 6 softball games stretched out over 4 nights this week. We won't be seeing much of him.

No comments: