xx

xx

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

My Little Boy

Ever since our 22 week ultrasound, Brian and I knew we were going to have a baby boy.  And somehow, we managed to mostly keep it a secret.  Sure, I slipped a few times, but no one ever seemed to catch me.  I frequently used "he" or "him" when talking to the girls about the baby, but they never really seemed to get it.  We would have been perfectly happy and content if we had had a 3rd daughter.  Honestly, there wouldn't have been an ounce of disappointment from either of us.  Reagan and Maddie, on the other hand, were desperate for a little brother.  So it was with great joy we welcomed this little guy into our home.  And I have to say, he has been a joy.  He is a very easy baby and he gets lots and lots of love.  Here are a few pictures of him at 2 weeks.







No comments: