xx

xx

Friday, October 07, 2011

Quiet Week

It has been a quiet week here after what was a busy (but fun) weekend. I just don't have a whole lot to report, but here are a few little snippets of information.

- I finished book #2 in the not so distant past. It's way huger (yes, that's a word) than the last one. We'll see whatever happens with it.

- We've been enjoying the awesome fall weather around here! There have been many trips to the park.

- Reagan has been loving her time at preschool 3 days a week. Her latest thing is to write her name. She's improved a TON in just one month. Very fun to see her learning so much and making new friends.

- Maddie is almost totally daytime potty trained. I really dreaded it because things with Reagan were a challenge. But Maddie just figured it out so quickly and I am so happy to have to change only one diaper a day!

- I read a really good book this past week: What Women Fear by Angie Smith.

Such a great book! I highly recommend it!

- I'm not complaining, but did anyone else put away most of their family's summer clothes only to have to get most of it back out again for this warm weather? Kinda funny.

- Brian has been very busy at work, but is still very much enjoying his new job at Vermeer.

So far our fall has been lots of fun!

No comments: