xx

xx

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The things I love today

- a tough but energizing workout early this morning
- a planned trip to the library
- Madison literally running around the house with hands tightly clutching toys she snatched from her sister
- "I am a big girl to do this!" (Reagan says as she finishes a puzzle)
- thunder with no rain
- a meal plan and a grocery list for next month
- people who make me laugh
- encouragement to keep going
- the gratitude journal I am keeping this year - 20 things for each week
- Maddie laying her soft fuzzy head on my shoulder just before her nap
- the laundry was folded and put away yesterday
- that my husband did the dishes last night
- Maddie begging cereal from her sister
- Reagan giving cereal to said beggar
- trying new things and liking them
- a night at home to tackle some chores
- feeling thinner...even if I don't look it
- His grace
- the kitchen cabinets my husband refinished this weekend look FANTASTIC!
- the promise of a new sink and countertop in the near future
- sitting with friends at the congregational meeting and snickering (we were the rowdy group)
- picking up two very happy girls from the nursery after the meeting
- "I had a great time, Mom!"
- an unexpected compliment from a surprising source
- black tank tops
- newfound contentment

No comments: