- Accidentally slept in until 7:15 AM (sleeping in as a parent of two young children is now considered a luxury and not a tragedy)
- Had coffee with my Bible study girls.
- Did some preliminary Christmas shopping.
- Came home and helped Reagan do a craft for advent - a wreath.
- Hung my wreath on the front door. Fluffed it up a bit and it looks FABULOUS.
- Had a leisurely lunch wherein I listened to a 3 year old exclaim that the spaghetti-os with meatballs were "great!"
- Set up my Christmas tree and other decorations.
- Got to show Reagan all the Christmas decorations and her expression was "Oh! Whoa!" Love that!
- Helped Reagan hang some of the fun ornaments on the tree.
- Went on a bit of a spree and cleaned out all that clothes that fit two kids ago. If it ever fits again, it will be awfully out of style. Good riddance.
- Went to McDonalds to get supper - yay for not having to cook!
- Took Reagan to see the Christmas light display just outside of town. She LOVED it! She even thought the lights were candy.
- Gave the little ones some baths and washed all the snot from their poor cold-ridden faces.
- Two kids in bed by 8:30.
- Curled up in a chair with a blanket and a good book.
- Enjoyed a glass (or two) of wine. My first in well over a year.
Those are the "tangibles".
Basically, I had a fabulous day with my family. It was a joy just to be inside these four walls with them. I'm not sure I could have had a better day.