xx

xx

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Let's not talk about the "bad" things

Instead...let's focus on the good:

- I got to sleep in till 7:15 because Brian got up with Madison at 5 this morning.

- I made cinnamon bread for breakfast. It was divine.

- We all went to Walmart and I got almost every single thing on my list. This never happens.

- I finally found a photo album for Madison's scrapbook.

- I bought treats and am now fully prepared to bribe my child to GO ON THE POTTY!!!

- I got almost all of my groceries for the month of October.

- Madison rode in her carseat through 3 whole stores today and did not freak out. In fact, she slept! We rejoiced greatly...but silently. Think jazz hands.

- I bought a new curling iron. Not. A. Moment. Too. Soon.

- I found out my sister got a job. One that is actually in her realm of interest and fits with her degree. So proud. Praising the Lord for that!

- Reagan slept for 2.5 hours and Madison slept for a little over 3 this afternoon. Heaven, I'm in heaven.

- Brian fetched Arby's for supper tonight. So nice not to worry about a meal.

- Reagan sat at the table in her booster seat for supper. Every little victory counts!

- Both girls were bathed by 7:00 p.m. In time to watch the Hawkeyes on tv!

- Madison got her first dose of cereal tonight in her bottle. It went decently.

- I'm going to bed early tonight.

No comments: