xx

xx

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Me

1) Do you like blue cheese?
Not sure.

2) Have you ever smoked?
No.

3) Do you own guns?
No.

4) What one thing are you most proud of?
Reagan.

5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Well that would depend on the appointment - sometimes yes, sometimes no.

6) What do you like about yourself?
I’m fairly unpredictable and kinda off-the-wall sometimes...most of the time.

7) Favorite Christmas song?
Light of the Stable by Selah
Wish by Brian Littrell (not so Christmasy, but incredibly moving)

8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
One glass of milk, then one cup of coffee.

9) Can you do push ups?
Yes, and not just the girl variety.

10) Can you do a chin up?
Yes! Several, in fact. Gymnastics as a child caused me to have some pretty impressive upperbody strength.

11) What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I love my wedding and engagement ring, but I also love the bracelet Hubby gave me with Reagan’s initials and birthstone.

12) Favorite hobby?
Singing, music, guitar playing.

13) Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes - ditched my car on a gravel road when I was 19.

14) Do you have A.D.D.?
HA! No. I’m not sure. What was the question again?

15) What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
Trying too hard to be funny.

16) Middle name?
Marie

17) Name 4 thoughts at this exact moment?
1. Who’s going to use my middle name next time they see me? CRAP!
2. I should really drink my coffee before it gets cold
3. I love having my very own office
4. Why can’t I think of anything funny
(I may need to revise my answer to the A.D.D. question...)

18) What is your favorite restaurant?
Morton’s Steakhouse (a once-in-a-lifetime experience) and more normally PapaJohns (sorry, Lisa) or Culvers (Amy, you were right)

19) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Milk (about 4 or 5 glasses a day), coffee, juice (really, anything but water. I hate drinking water!)

20) Current worry?
Am I radioactively poisoning my family with what I think is in fact a malfunctioning microwave?

21) Current hate right now?
My office bathroom.

22) Best vacation you ever had?
Washington State with Brian in 2002

23) How did you bring in the New Year?
In bed - with a sick husband. :P

24) Where would you like to go?
Italy, Egypt, Paris (in order of priority)

25) Name three people who will complete this?
I’m hard pressed to name 3 people I actually KNOW who have blogs, so I’m not going to say anyone’s name here but IF you want to, please do!

26) Do you own slippers?
Yes, 2 pairs - one of them is leopard print...rrrrrrooooowww!

27) What shirt are you wearing?
White button down with black sweater over it.

28) Do you like sleeping?
Love it!

29) Can you whistle?
Yes, but have always wanted to learn how to whistle with my thumb and forefinger - like some people can when they hail a cab. I don’t need to hail a cab, but in certain parenting situations this would come in handy.

30) Favorite color?
Red. I am my father’s daughter.

31) Would you be a pirate?
While I would not mind the piercing and tattoo part so much, I’d feel too guilty about the looting part...so I guess not

32) What songs do you sing in the shower?
This is hilariously weird, but every morning I wake up with a certain specific song stuck in my head. Each day its something different. I never know where I get it but today it was “Whatever It Takes” by Lifehouse.

33) Favorite girl's name?
Reagan

34) Favorite boy's name?
Christian (which Brian does not like so should we ever have a boy, well, it won’t be that).

35) What's in your pocket?
Lint

36) Last person that made you laugh?
Reagan.

37) Best bed sheets as a child?
Oooo...I had a Strawberry Shortcake bedspread and matching sheets, but I HATED Strawberry Shortcake. So much so that sometimes I would walk in my room, and just punch her in the face.

38) Worst injury you've ever had?
Does my c-section count? Other than that, I’ve never even had stitches. I guess it would be the cut on my arm from my car-in-the-ditch incident.

39) Do you love where you live?
Yes, yes, yes. I love the people in my life - which is how I define “where I live”.

40) How many TVs do you have in your house?
Two.

41) Who is your loudest friend?
Hmmmmm....okay, loud how? If vocally, its Holly (who also has the best laugh). Otherwise I’m going to say Jeremy (HA!)

42) How many dogs do you have?
Sadly, none. I like to say I have one that lives with my parents. He is a sweet, shy black lab whose name is BJ.

43) Does someone have a crush on you?
My hubby :)

44) Name something that not many people know about you?
I had a Mohawk once. I was THAT cool!

45) What is your favorite book?
Obviously, the Bible. But less obviously, Captivating, My Name is Asher Lev and Honest to God.

46) What is your favorite candy?
Wow - just one? I guess Snickers.

47) Favorite Sport?
I love to play Tennis. I love to watch football and basketball in person - but hate watching them on t.v. I love to watch tennis on t.v. - cuz Andy Roddick is just too cute.

48) What song do you want played at your funeral?
I have a list in my Bible at home. A few of them:
In Christ Alone
Lifesong by Casting Crowns (not the blaring loud one but the quiet one)

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping soundly

50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
“Do I have to work today? What day is it? I think its Friday. Is it Friday? What time is it? Do I have to get up yet? My bed is soft. I think I’ll stay here today.”

No comments: