xx

xx

Monday, February 18, 2008

28

Where to begin?

I'm a little low on sleep today as this was not a good weekend for Reagan. We believe she is cutting a molar...but as with all things Reagan, we're not sure that's what her problem is or if there's more to it. We're in the wait-and-see time frame right now. She seems to be back to her normal self all of a sudden this morning so I hope that means the tooth has arrived and ushered out her need to be awake for hours on end in the middle of the night.

Saturday (my birthday) morning we ran a few errands. We visited a store "Dollar Tree" for the first time. I know this is nothing new to most of you but my bargin-barometer was off the charts. I saw the signs everywhere that said EVERYTHING JUST $1 and I really expected to make quite a haul. But I got just what I came for and nothing more. It was interesting and I will visit again.

For lunch Hubby's family was over. Reagan spent some time reacquainting herself with each of them and we had a nice time catching up.

For supper my parents came down. Reagan was beginning to run a fever so she wasn't quite herself, but still managed to charm her grandparents. She continued her favorite behavior of standing or sitting on wrapped gifts.

Sunday we were snowed in and quite honestly, we were a bit relieved. With a night of restless sleep still fresh in our minds, a day of being stuck inside sounded pretty good. Sunday night was not restful at all so we are in a bit of a daze today.

Michelle made my day with the best birthday cake EVER! I got a call from my sister and a hilarious card from my brother. I just had a really nice birthday and really loved being able to spend the day with family. That was the best gift of all.

No comments: