xx

xx

Friday, January 25, 2008

bits of tid

I had a cupcake and ice cream for breakfast.

This morning in the shower I dropped my shampoo and it made a very loud cracking sound, but Hubby did not come to see if I was okay.

I really really really love nothing more in my wardrobe than my white v-neck long sleeved t-shirt.

On occasion (last night) I wake up in the middle of the night feeling completely and utterly ill (flu-like) only to wake up the next morning and feel completely and utterly fine.

I think it is sad when a girl grows up, moves out of the house, and has to bake her own birthday cake. This depresses me a bit.

I turn my music off when I get Reagan out of the car at daycare because I am afraid the other parents will think I am an odd mother for making my daughter listen to rock music.

Reagan is happiest when we have music playing in the house.

Every single day I work, I am afraid that I will fall down the flight of stairs at Reagan’s daycare.

This week, Reagan started to fall down the stairs at home and I dove headfirst after her. I passed her and ended up at the bottom to find that she caught herself on the third step and was not at all harmed. I, on the other hand.

I made honey wheat bread recently and it was AWESOME. I love bread. It’s the best part of going out to eat.

I haven’t gotten flowers since Reagan was born. I’m just saying...

I see a lot of women wearing these ivory trench coats and I think they are the prettiest coats I have ever laid eyes on. But I don’t need a coat. Rats.

I have a disposition to be addicted to Starburst. If its in front of me, I will eat it. All.

I cannot for the life of me remember how to spell chilli. Seriously, I have no idea if that was right or wrong.

I cannot read anything without actually proofreading it as well.

I am HORRIBLE at sending birthday cards or anniversary cards. I know this. I am embarrassed by it. I humbly seek your forgiveness.

I’d be lying if I told you my pantry cupboard was organized after last night’s grocery run.

For the past two weeks I have eaten one healthy snack (fruit or yogurt) at precisely 3:00 p.m. which has greatly reduced the number of cookies I eat as I am cooking dinner.

Tonight for dinner we are having a really delicious soup. Totally stoked for that.

Reagan has recently been discovered splashing in the toilet. This makes me realize I need to clean more often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

-Oh, the toliet thing...I forgot about that. I am sure we will be dealing with it soon too!
-Chili
-I would love to make you a cake for your birthday. Seriously, I love to bake and would be so happy to do so. Any favorites? I have a good White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe. I heard you have a "thing" for cheesecakes (;

Anonymous said...

Oops, the last post was by me, Michelle B.

Miz Jean said...

Oh my. White chocolate raspberry cheesecake...slurp. Excuse my drooling. You are such a doll. I may have to take you up on this.

Dale Deur said...

The stair thing - a mental image that is funny beyond words. I saw you at church, so you couldn't have been TOO injured, so I hope it is OK that I laugh.
I almost went into a food coma at the thought of cupcake & ice cream for breakfast. Yikes.
Chili. I agree with Michelle.
The proofreading thing really becomes an issue when the slide I'm leading worship from has a typo or grammatical error. Good to know that it's not just me...